Skip to content
This is a chronologic list from 12 articles about or related to “back mice” from the late of the 20th century
- →1970 Carninci & Campailla (From Italy): I lipomi episacroiliaci
- →1972 Pace and Henning (from California, US): Episacroiliac lipoma
- →1978 Faille (Washington, US): Low Back pain and lumbar fat herniation
- →1981 Tong (From China): Pannicular sacroiliac hernia.
- →1982 Ercegovac (From Serbia): Xanthoadipose nodules in the sacroiliac region and their clinical importance. Lumbar and sciatic pain.
- →1990 Grieve (from England): Episacroiliac lipoma
- →1990 Rosati (from Firenze, Italy): Il rulo dei lipomi episacroiliaci come causa di sindromi pseudolombosciatalgiche
- →1991 Collée et al. (Leiden, Netherlands): Iliac Crest Pain Syndrome in Low Back Pain.
- →1991 Swezey (California, USA): Non-fibrositic lumbar subcutaneous nodules: prevalance and clinical significance
- →1993 Curtis (from North Carolina, US): In search of the “Back Mouse”
- →1993 Fisher and Gravesen (from US): Back mouse
- →1995 Earl et al. (from Johnson City, US): “Back mice: a prevalence study”